The hit TV anthology series has recently aired two all-new episodes of the Freak Show storyline and no one even notices. The storyline was believed to have ended two years ago but we were shocked to see these two new episodes. In these two special episodes, it features the scary clown that haunts our nightmares and the two-headed lady that can’t seem to keep her story straight.
Ok, so maybe that’s not completely accurate but after watching the events that unfolded at the two presidential debates, you would think it to be true. So let’s break down the creepy and unbelievable behavior of these so-called adults that want to run our country.
- He’s an Obama birther
- We mainly have Trump to thank for the outlandish claims that Obama is not a U.S.-born citizen. It started 4 years ago, but in recent history, Trump launched a major smear campaign and “investigation” into the validity of Obama’s citizenship.
- This also wasn’t the first time Trump has attacked someone for their citizenship. During the Primary race, he also criticized Ted Cruz for being born in Canada to an American woman. He said that Cruz should not be allowed to run for President because of this.
- He denies that Global Warming exists because “ice exists.”
- Early last year, Trump tweeted “This very expensive GLOBAL WARMING bullshit has got to stop. Our planet is freezing, record low temps, and our GW scientists are stuck in ice. This was in reference to a crew of researchers whose ship was, at the time, stuck in Antarctic ice.
- Believes that vaccinations cause autism.
- Although he believes that vaccines are healthy in moderation, the massive inoculations in this country have led to the rise in autism diagnoses, saying its to “a level that it’s never been.”
- “I have a great relationship with the blacks”
- There’s not much else to say about this. This is an exact quote. Tyler Perry’s Madea made it very clear that this is just not true.
- He may have a great relationship with “The Blacks” but a former colleague of his recalled him saying, “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes everyday.”
- He’s sexist and a sexual predator.
- This has been a character trait we have all known for quite some time. Whether its him calling Rosie O’Donnell a fat pig or Miss Universe “Miss Piggy”, it’s no surprise that he’s obviously sexist.
- On Friday, we learned that it goes far beyond being a sexist. In a tape released to the public, we all heard a conversation between Trump and Billy Bush as Trump used extremely vulgar and offensive terms to describe the way his star-power gives him the right to treat women. Because he’s famous, he believes he has the right to grab women’s genitalia and just start kissing them.
- He has a God complex.
- Throughout his whole campaign, his slogan has been “Make America Great Again.” At the Republican Convention, we all heard him lay out his plan for our country. He made it very clear that “HE” is the only one that can save our economy, that “HE” will make massive changes to policies and procedures, he, he, he, he, I, I, I. Guess what Donald, theirs no I in team. The government is much more than just the presidency.
- He truly believes that he’s without sin. During an interview, his faith was brought into question. The interviewer asked him if he prays and asks for God’s forgiveness. He was proud to answer, saying that you only have to ask forgiveness for doing something wrong and he has nothing that requires forgiveness.
- Other unflattering things about Trump
- He’s a racist
- He’s a hate-monger
- He insults veterans and war heroes
- He cheated tens of thousands of young college students out of their tuition
- He hasn’t paid Federal taxes in almost 20 years, but criticizes the government for the deficit.
- Supported the Iraqi war, but continues to lie and deny.
- Supported gay marriage equality
- Supported abortion and Planned Parenthood
- Supports legalized racism
- Rigged the Democratic Primary election against her opponent with the DNC.
- There is actually no evidence to back up this claim. Trump seems to think if he says something, it just makes it fact.
- Threatened National Security by illegally using a private email server to exchange government information.
- This is very untrue. Yes, she used a private server. Yes, a bunch of emails got deleted. And YES, the FBI and the Justice Department concluded that NO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION was used on this account. The case has been closed. Even after Trump promised to put her in jail if he becomes president, both the FBI and DOJ have said that they will not reopen the case.
- Got a child rapist off on charges of raping a 12 year old girl and then laughed about it.
- First of all, it was her job. She didn’t even ask for it, the judge assigned her to it. She did her job, obviously better than the prosecutor, and got the man a lighter sentence. If you want to blame someone, blame the prosecutors that couldn’t do there job well enough.
- And no, she didn’t laugh about it. During an interview, she laughed at certain points in the interview but never about the girl or getting the man off on a lighter sentence.
- One word… BENGHAZI.
- Enough already. If you really believe that one person in the government has that much power, than please don’t vote. You obviously don’t know anything about politics and government. While a lot of things went wrong with the Benghazi incident and yes, she does have some responsibility, it’s not completely her fault. It was a terrible tragedy but so was 9/11. The government had numerous warnings weeks before 9/11 and chose to ignore them. Unfortunately, bad things happen. But let’s not condemn one person for the fault of all involved.
- Other claims about Hillary
- She’s a bully
- She’s a liar
- She’s a faithful wife… to a fault.
- She’s a con-artist
- She’s a murderer
- Disclaimer: Almost every claim made against Hillary Clinton are unfounded conspiracy theories that have no foundation and no evidence of guilt. Meanwhile, claims against Trump are clearly documented (mostly because he said them himself).
Ok, so I know you’re probably shaking your head thinking, “God, here’s another Hillary supporter that is dead set that she’s not Satan.” Well, in a lot of ways, that’s true. But it’s not because the media told me to. I have spent a lot of time researching and drawing my own conclusions. One of the great things in this country is the ability to speak your mind an make your own choice.
In less than a month, the decision will be made. Everyone is encouraged to vote RESPONSIBLY! Don’t be lazy. Do some research. Listen to the things the two candidates say and watch what they do. I have and I’m ready to vote responsibly. Are you?
Jordan Zeitler is 33 years old and lives in St. Louis, MO with his partner of 5 years. He enjoys spending time with his children and his friends. As a published writer, he writes short stories, stage plays, and poetry. In his free time, he escapes the real world by watching a lot of movies and TV. He also stays current on all aspects of entertainment news and politics. Jordan also served in the military for 8 years and is an advocate for veteran rights. Jordan has devoted a lot of his time to a small community theater company as the Production Manager. He also started a Youth Theater Program to educate kids about theater, singing, and improvisations. He hopes to someday publish the next great American novel and own a theater company of his own.